The Nantwich Clinic Ltd is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customer. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our service, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us at the above address, dealing the nature of your complaint. We ask you provide your contact details, and indicate your preferred method of communication, e.g. telephone, email.
Our complaints procedure
- Complaints can be made by letter, fax, email or telephone.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication within three working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly and politely.
- Complains should normally be directed to the member of staff with whom you have been dealing, in order to allow them to explain what actions have been taken and to help resolve your concerns. If you prefer, you may ask for the name of the clinic manager and direct your complaint to them.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the even that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, you are not satisfied with the outcome of our complaints preocdure, then please contact The Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists.